Password to Prayer
How many passwords and PINs do you type in a typical day? Think about it: smart phone, house alarm, laptop, ATM, bike padlock, social media accounts, wireless connection, online accounts, subscription services… the list goes on!
What if every time you typed in a password or PIN it was a prayer?
Blimey! Without even realising it, you’d be praying maybe twenty times a day!
Choose a password that relates to your faith, such as a prayer or scripture reference. For example:
- Your baptism date
- AMDG: All My Deeds for God, originally ‘Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam’ – For the Greater Glory of God
- n55378: BLESSu – upside down and back to front
- WwydJ?: What would you do Jesus?
- J316: John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and
- JITIU: Jesus, I trust in you
- 1BIC: One body in Christ
- 2046: The Sign of the Cross
- 2079: St Peter’s Cross
- 1937: St Andrew’s Cross