What is FRANKLY…
FRANKLY is a high quality, 128 page book presented in contemporary magazine format. Aesthetically beautiful and visually-rich, FRANKLY celebrates the joy, hope, humour, and challenges of Catholic living. Playful, yet respectful of Catholic teaching, FRANKLY offers informative and engaging articles by quality writers in Australia and overseas. FRANKLY was created in response to Pope Francis’ apostolic exhortation Evangelii Gaudium; to draw in and welcome all to Catholic life in Christ.
This brand new resource from not for profit group LivingWell Media has been extremely well received, with over 55,000 copies sold of the first edition!
How to use FRANKLY…
FRANKLY has been designed to be given as a gift of welcome and affirmation from the Church. FRANKLY can be used in various ways across Parishes, Schools and other groups.
- Give to Christmas visitors at Christmas Masses
- For Families who participate in sacramental programs
- Newly baptised Children and their parents
- A gift for new parents enrolling at the Parish school
- Easter Mass Celebrations
- A gift for start or end of year school Masses at the Parish
- For families who have their children enrolled in Special Religious Education in your local state schools
- A gift to families at the start or end of school year
- For newly enrolled parents at the school
- As a supplementary religious education resource
- Encourage parent engagement and formation
- A gift to Mothers Prayer groups
- To encourage parents who attend playgroups at your school
- For teacher formation
- A gift to university chaplaincy students
- A gift to those who are visited by your hospital chaplaincy team
- A resource for Prayer Groups
- Engagement with playgroups and young parents